Boredom

Hi

Don't tell anyone- but I am bored- really.

let's go, what happened to the 1000BT -like wrestling? over the reflector,
I was promised that this would be fun, and so far nothing, nothing proves
that.

I would really flame someone, or impose my ideas on you but at this point
I shall speak for at least myself at CISCO (likely for a lot of us), what is important to me in this
standard is having a spec that an engineer understands when he/she
will  read it without calling everyone that was present at the meeting and
still be confused about it.   And having a standard that is engineering friendly
to the customer and myself, from a design/test/reliability/usability standpoint.

otherwise, let's send in the MBA's they can do a much better job
at agendas and business flare ups, and at setting up rules for what is
and what is not right.
my 2c,
roger