Re: Suggested change to the 802.3af home page

Bob-
I disagree with your suggestion.
I don't think these topics are appropriate for the top page but rather belong down at least one level. I would welcome a discussion of what would be an appropriate reorganization of something at the "802.3af public area" or below.
Geoff