Composite list of tests for DTE detection

The compiled list of tests for DTE detection mechanisms that Mike McCormack was
actioned to collate has been placed at the URL:-
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/private/802_3af_tests_0dot1.pdf
It has been placed in the private area as it is in IEEE document format with an
IEEE copyright notice. We are not certain it really needs to be here, but this
is the usual rule for IEEE copyrighted material, so will leave it there for now.

Please bear in mind that the document is a collation of different tests posed by
various people during the course of our work both in committee, and on the
reflector. If you have any issue with any of these tests, the proper place to
take it up is on the reflector, in order that the question reaches whoever posed
the test.

Nick