RE: Flying Responses

Hi,

      From the tests I have done in the lab with the AC coupled diode
prototypes and by using sensitivity analysis on the model of the
	AC coupled diode as presented by PowerDsine at Sep. interim we didnt
find a problem concerning the detected pulse shape as function of
	the power supply output filter.
	The reason is that on any possible EMI filter configuration we will
have low impedance output capacitor (usually ceramic or film)
	that exsibits short circuit to the 5uSec recived pulses.

Yair.