Re: Management Ad Hoc

Hi Nick,

I believe that the SUBSCRIBE command needs to be in the body of the message not the
subject heading for it to work. I tried it a few times and the ones with the
command in the subject heading did not work. They get rejected:

**** No valid commands found.
**** Commands must be in message BODY, not in HEADER.

**** Help for majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> with the following in the subject heading:
>
>    SUBSCRIBE stds-802-3-pwrviamdi-mgmt your_email_address

wael