Re: Criteria for Evaluating Detection Schemes

All,

The file Bob mentions below is now available on the web site at the URL:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/public/nov00/index.html

Regards,
   David Law

"RDLove" <rdlove@xxxxxxxxx> on 11/10/2000 16:22:33

Sent by:  "RDLove" <rdlove@xxxxxxxxx>

To:   "802.3af" <stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx>
cc:    (David Law/GB/3Com)
Subject:  Re: Criteria for Evaluating Detaection Schemes

All, I have asked David Law to post the first pass of the decision matrix on the
802.3af reflector with the November '00 contributions.  Once the file
"CriteriaMatrix(1).rtf) is posted, please download it ant review it.  I have
left in in rich text format so that you can cut and paste in creating your own
updated contributions.

I tried to send the file to the reflector yesterday, but it bounced because it
was too large.  Please read the attached note, and please forward your
contributions to fleshing out the decision matrix so that we will be in a good
position to make a defintive decision on the choice of detection scheme at the
November meeting.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@xxxxxxxx          Fax: 720 222-0900