Hazard testing

I finally got to UNH Friday and Gerry Nadeau and I roamed the labs, for better
or worse, there were no problems found with either the Nortel or Lucent
prototypes.  We tested Ethernet, copper ATM, RJ Token Ring, CDDI, and the serial
ports on many of the cabinets (there was an abundance of console ports done in
RJ-45 style connectors)  I will be presenting no further report, there really is
nothing to report.  I will however get the list of equipment check against
posted somewhere on the DTE website.

Mike

PLANET PROJECT will connect millions of people worldwide through the combined
technology of 3Com and the Internet. Find out more and register now at
http://www.planetproject.com