Specifying Discovery

Hi

Paul is right, and I just want the rest of the group to know that Rick and I have been doing some
work and been gathering data (feasability/spec), as soon as it comes together we
will share it with you and Mike McCormack so he can draft some of it.....

so now you know, I hope the rest of the silent people in the group are looking at the details
we need to help Mike write the draft and be fair to him (allow him enough time to do so...)

2c...
regards,
roger