From: owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Schwartz, Peter
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 9:13 AM
To: Larry Miller; Paul Moore; stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Specifying Discovery

Representing the IC vendor community, I couldn't agree more.  Each vendor
bring specific expertise and specific process capabilities to the Discovery
task. Therefore innovation and competition are encouraged by defining
criteria, and leaving methodology to the implementer.

As Roger Karam says, my 2c.

Peter Schwartz
Applications Engineer
Micrel Semiconductor