	[Yair Darshan]  It could be good idea if the +48V will be considered
as system ground.
	It also can help to achieve PSE power supply isolation requirements
and safety standards.
	It is done in Telecom world, However how the requirement of having
isolation between MDI to chassis will be met?

> 2) Have each PSE port contain some leakage path, maybe around 10 Meg ohm,
> it must be greater that 2 Meg which is the 802.3 spec.
	[Yair Darshan]  It should. we are using 10MEG to chassis in similar
applications.

> 3) Make this concern that of the large PSE producer only and not of the
> 802.3af
	[Yair Darshan]   PSE is a term that is defined in the 802.3af, thus
it should be specified under the same paragraph dealing with safety etc.