RE: PSE vs. PD power dissipation again

Hi Rick
this is good, I am afraid of a reply here.
we minx it with marketing... got me sweating.
one disadvantage of the reflector for me has been not having the time to keep
up with all the input in one place to see who says what.

Don, can we change the format a bit, where  an Excel spreadsheet is used
to table opinions... (just an idea here) so we have all the 2cents in one place
for all to absorb...
Sorry but this is not the only thing that I do all day, and figured if some of
us
can use such an approach to come up to speed on the issues any process ideas?
roger