RE: insuring the stability of power delivery

Dave,
See my comments below.
Yair.

	[Yair Darshan]  I do not agree to this assumption. If the limiter is
in the PSE, the PD input voltage can go to zero for some time and then ramp
again.
	This is not an oscillation it is a normal short circuit condition
when a voltage source is applied to a discharged capacitor.
	With other simple implementation of the isolating switch, you
prevent this condition. In any case this condition is not a problem.
	The case I present here was tested and confirmed in lab and also
with simulations. I think (and we need to check with Brian) that he had
implementation problem and not a conceptual problem.
>  if it was in the PD, the line would stay quiet, but
> the node inside the PD between the inrush-limiting pass device and the
> input of the PD supply could oscillate. The PD designer can beat this by
> holding the switcher inactive until the input cap has reached its final
> value, or by balancing impedances properly.
	[Yair Darshan]  Again, in my opinion you are discussing a problem
that is not exist. Can any body send a detailed circuit showing a problem ?