[802.3af] Port to Port cross regulation
- To: "'R karam'" <rkaram@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Rick Brooks'" <ribrooks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Schwartz, Peter'" <Peter.Schwartz@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'scott_burton@xxxxxxxxx'" <scott_burton@xxxxxxxxx>, "'mike_s_mccormack@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <mike_s_mccormack@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Lynch, Brian'" <brian_lynch@xxxxxx>, "'Dave Dwelley'" <ddwelley@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'ccullin@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccullin@xxxxxxxxx>, "'bruce.inn@xxxxxxxxxx'" <bruce.inn@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'AvinoamL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <AvinoamL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Carlson'" <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Donald S. Stewart'" <dsstewart@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Jetzt, John J'" <jetzt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [802.3af] Port to Port cross regulation
- From: Yair Darshan <YairD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 16:30:02 +0200
- Cc: "'stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx'" <stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<<Port to Port Cross Regulation.pdf>>
Attached one of my tasks from March/2001.
The paper presents the load regulation requirement from a single port along
with the requirements of port to port cross regulation.
The last task left from March was to define the ripple voltage allowed at
low frequencies across the port. I hop that it will be finished by the end
of next week.
Please read the above material and comment in order to close this issue at
Portland or sooner over the reflector.
Port to Port Cross Regulation.pdf