[802.3af] Re: QUESTION To our S-Teamed Editor

Editor - On reviewing the minutes, as approved and hence the true record of what
occurred, I see Terry's material presented, but I see no motion to include it in
the draft.  I would say that my recollection does not agree with the minutes,
but I image that its a little to late to ammend the January minutes.  Look at
Terry's January and March representations, he did present this to the group.

Mike - We need to make sure that the tests and criteria described in Terry's
document make sense.  If there is a test that we are sure we can not meet, I'd
sugggest we look at the intent of the test and make a new one that matches the
reality of our current project.

My 2c (twice)