Re: [802.3af] voltage offset proposal (was 1-point detection, monotonicity)

Hi John

I think the 10.1v Max conflicts with a 500ua max out of the PSE
during detection for 500ua* max Rsig=26.5k (if i got this right)
that puts is at 13.25v max.  do you know where the 500ua spec
came from?

also are we happy with the 2.8v being one VBE (diode drop away)
say at cold we allow 0.8v per diode that is 1.6v is this too tight?
thank you for taking the time to do this - there is no shortage of
confusion on the numbers...

regards
roger