Re: [802.3af] 45Kmin instead of 70Kmin ?

Hi

I am worried that this is a 'major' change we have 'messed' with this so many
times that at this stage of the game, this would require revisiting the details
all over...
so unless we have some good data on this, i am against it, the Lucent hazard
matrix that sold us this in the first place relied on the 70k number....

my 2c.
roger