[802.3af] Re: Jan Interim Meeting Minutes

Hi Yair,

The decision that you mention is recorded in the comment database.
It is in the response to one of the comments on 33.2.10.

**************
RESPONSE:  Accept in Principle.
Change entire sub-clause to read:
"33.2.10  PSE Power Removal

The PSE shall disconnect the power from a port
when a PD is removed or no longer requests power.

The PSE shall remove power from the link segment
within the limits of T PMDO."

We will make the comment database available soon.

John