[802.3af] Fwd: Liaison report from ISO/IECJTC 1 SC 25/WG 3 on mid-span power in sertion

For consideration during the Task Force meeting in St. Louis

>From: Pattay Walter <Walter.Pattay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "'Thompson Geoff'" <thompson@xxxxxxxx>
>Cc: "'Flatman, Alan'" <a_flatman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    "'Love, Bob'"
>         <rdlove@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Liaison report from ISO/IECJTC 1 SC 25/WG 3  on mid-span power in
>         sertion
>Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 11:36:48 +0100
>
>Dear Geoff,
>please receive the liaison report as it was approved at our last meeting.
>Unluckily we were short of time - as usual - and not all the output already
>created on this subject was found complete or  ripe enough to be forwarded
>to you in this report.
>We definitely will do some more work on this subject at our next meeting. As
>the outcome may be an interface to generic cabling in addition to those
>defined in the present model, it promises to be a challenging subject.
>Hoping to see you there again I remain with best wishes
>yours sincerely
>Walter

3n643.pdf

|================================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                           |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                               |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S SC5-02              |
| 4401 Great America Parkway                     |
| P. O. Box 58185                                |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA                |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                         |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                         |
| E-Mail: thompson@xxxxxxxx                      |
| Please see the IEEE 802.3 web page at          |
| http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
| To download your FREE copy of Std. IEEE 802.3  |