Re: [802.3af] Category 6 cabling

As far as 1000 Base-T is concerned, I believe they wrote it
for Category 5 with the intent that it will definitely work
with Category 6 and 7 as well.  However I know little of
the issues of 802.3af with Cat 6 and 7 cable.  I would
assume it is similar though.

Timothy R. Plunkett, code B35
Building 1500A Room 110
Naval Surface Warfare Center - Dahlgren Division
17320 Dahlgren Rd.
Dahlgren, VA  22448-5100

(540) 653 - 1090 (phone at Dahlgren)
(540) 653 - 8673 (fax at Dahlgren)