[802.3af] August 802.3af Interim

Colleagues:

I would like to thank Mike McCormack, John Jetzt, and Scott Burton for the
work they did at the Vancouver Plenary. I deeply appreciate their efforts in
supporting me during a difficult time.

We will soon be together again in Chelmsford to finish comment resolution to
D3.1. The comment database has been available for several weeks on the Web
site. I would like suggest that the ad hocs use the reflectors to craft
quickly as possible in Chelmsford. Everyone is, of course, welcome to craft

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Chelmsford. Let's get this out the
door!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229