[802.3af] Chelmsford Interim

Colleagues:

Thanks to everyone for a productive meeting last week. We are rapidly
reaching convergence, and the end is in sight.

You might want to check your credit card bills for an additional charge from
the hotel. The meeting fee was supposed to be added to the bill at check-out
time. This did not happen, at least on my bill, and I discovered that the
hotel had posted this charge a few days after the end of our meeting. This
may cause some confusion.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229