From: Steve Carlson [mailto:scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:29 AM
To: DTE Power
Subject: [802.3af] New Orleans Interim Meeting for 802.3af

Colleagues:

Please follow this link,
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/new_orleans.html , and book
your New Orleans hotel NOW. The cut-off date is Friday, August 30, and we
need to help our host, the EFMA, make their numbers! Also, please notice
that a meeting fee will be charged for this Interim. You can register and
pay this fee on line, just as with our Plenary meetings.

See you there!

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229