From: owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Mike_S_McCormack@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 7:46 PM
To: stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3af] Public acquiescence

After much soul searching and with consultation with Steve, I determined
that the appropriate thing to do at this time is to accept the committee's
resolution to my low wattage PSE comments 17 and 18.   This e-mail, I
believe will allow the editors / chairman to close them.

However . . . I do intend to (you can read this as a "shall" statement)
submit a similar comment about the failure of the spec to meet a real
market need during the sponsor ballot, its just that the best interests of
all require a step forward.  I would suggest to all that the time may have
come to gather the troops and move to the next battlefield; you, of course,
are allowed to make this decision on your own.

Steve - I believe you can now say with complete honestly that there are no
outstanding unresolved TRs?

Mike