[802.3af] Late comment

Colleagues-

During the meeting in Vancouver I asked the group's indulgence with respect
to acceptance of yet another comment from me.

There seemed to be general agreement that the comment addressed an issue
that was important enough that it should be accepted.

The comment:
I can find no place where there is a specification as to which side of PSI
is tied to ground (i.e. negative ground vs. the positive ground usually
found in mid-fifties British sports cars with Lucas electrics.) I request
that a specification be added that dictates which side of the supply is
grounded.

This documents my request to add this comment to the database and address
it during the Santa Clara/January meeting.

Thanks,

Geoff

|=========================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Vice Chair,  IEEE 802                   |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S: P79/06/B04  |
| 4655 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                  |
| E-Mail: thompson@xxxxxxxx               |
| Please see the IEEE 802 web page at     |