Room Reservations for Jan 00 Interim Meeting

Title: Room Reservations for Jan 00 Interim Meeting

Hello 802'ers, this is gentle note of encouragement to make your room reservations early for the Jan 18-21, 2000 Interim in Dallas, Texas.  We're negotiating the food service at the moment and as I'm learning about the hotel trade, the more rooms we have reserved, the better deal we can get.   So if you want to eat, make your reservations by calling the hotel directly at:

        (972) 934 8400

Be sure to identify yourself as being in the:   "Texas Instruments - IEEE Group"

For more info on the interim:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/dallas.html

Aloha,
Shawn
Shawn Rogers,   PMP
s-rogers@ti.com
Serial Gigabit CMOS Product Dev. Mgr.
Texas Instruments, Dallas Texas
Tel: 972-480-2678, Fax: 972-480-2264 Pager: 972-597-1803