Three fingers of single-malt scotch...

Hi Larry,

Thanks for shedding light on this subject.

It didn't even take me three fingers of scotch to figure out
the benefits of using the "unused pairs".... but, in the future
I may refer to the benefits of using something that is freely
available and capable of providing extra margin the "three finger
rule" if you don't mind.

:)

Regards,

Dan Dove