My Last Answer

This is pointless.

I do want to comment on A-

The bigger numbers mentioned previously (>30 dB below 16 MHz) are obtained
with very ideal terminations. The small number (15 dB) is obtained with
lousy NEXT from the RJ-45 connectors.

The point (which you seem to be missing) is that the 15 dB isolation makes
what you do on the 4-5, 7-8 pairs much less critical.

And of course it has to be looked at.

I have answered "B- " at least 4 or 5 times, that is enough. It is not a
shifting goalpost, the tests are on the IEEE Web for all to see.

Do what you think best.

Larry