P802.3af Draft 1.0

Draft 1.0 will appear on the website (
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/af/index.html and its mirror) at some time
today.  Also, I expect to have printed copies of the standard available at the
Plenary site this afternoon.  This is an extremely rough cut, though I hope that
it will serve to move the standard forward at least a little.

I apologize for the extremely late timing of the release, certain personal
events occurred that interfered with timely publication, though admittedly I was
going to be only marginally earlier with the release than has occurred.

See you soon (if not already)

Mike McCormack
Editor, P802.3af