Last weeks presentations

All,

Please could everyone who made a presentation last week at the IEEE P802.3af DTE
Power via MDI Task Force Interim meeting check that a pdf of their presentation
is up on the web site (URL: http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/public/sep00/index.html)
and that it is the correct version. I would appreciate an e-mail from every
presenter, even if it just states that the presentation on the web site is
correct. Please do not cc your reply to the reflector.

Once I believe that the web site is up to date I will send an e-mail to the
reflector to inform everyone.

Thanks very much,
   David Law