RE: Specifying Discovery

I agree that It is the right way to continue since we now have detection
method.
The spec should specify the signature element in the PD and specifying the
signal parameters sent from the PSE in away that live freedom to the
designer for different implementations in the PSE side..

Roger and Rick: If you need help in gathering data or using our experience
with DC type discovery, please let me know.

Best Regards

Yair.

Darshan Yair
Chief  R&D  Engineer
> PowerDsine Ltd.  -  Powering Converged Networks
> 1 Hanagar St., P.O. Box 7220
> Neve Ne'eman Industrial Zone
> Hod Hasharon 45421, Israel
Tel:  +972-9-775-5100, Cell: +972-54-893019
Fax: +972-9-775-5111