Editor's conference call - revised

The source of the problem has been determined, it has also been corrected.  I
have a meeting now scheduled for Tuesday, Nov 21st, at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
The call in number is 508 786 1700 and the meeting ID is 7624.  This is a one
time change, the regular meetings on Thursday will resume starting on November
30th at 11:00 AM Eastern (same numbers.)

I apologize for the mix-up, this is the best repair I can offer.  I understand
we all have busy schedules so such an arbitrary change may be inconvenient or
impossible for some of you - sorry, I'll also understand should be light
attendance if this time turns out to be in conflict with the Supreme Court
picking the next president.

Mike

PLANET PROJECT will connect millions of people worldwide through the combined
technology of 3Com and the Internet. Find out more and register now at
http://www.planetproject.com