Re: it's time for another poll

Rick,

My votes are below (I added some 'no opinion options).
--Don

1) Should we accommodate crossover cables, i.e. take either polarity of
power?  (more cost in the PD)
yes__X___    no_____

2) Should we require having a non-linear component in series with the
signature resistor for discovery?
yes_____    no_____   no opinion__X__

3) Should we pick one and only one pair at this time to send power?
yes_____    no__X___

If yes, then pick one:    1236_____     4578_____

---> 4) is two questions is one so I have split them out:
4) Should we specify power for both pairs,
yes__X___    no_____
with the second pair being
optional for higher power?
yes_____    no__X___

---> 5) does not make any sence since I voted No on 3)
5) Should we leave open the possibility of using the second pair for power
in the future?

6) If we were to allow power on both pairs,
should we make discovery on each pair independent of the power on the other
pair?
yes_____    no_____   no opinion __X__