RE: PD power start up

Dieter,

It looks O.K. however I would like to make some changes in the wording of
choice 1:

	Choice 1:

	    Normal operation:

	    The PD will will draw between 10mA to 350mA average current for
Vin>30V.

	    During startup  :

	    The PSE will limit the current to 1.5 times the max. staedy
state value for TBD msec.
	                      During startup, PD may drop the line voltage
to zero for TBD mesec max.

	   Is it O.K. by you?

	Yair.