RE: detecting a PD disconnection event

Hi Yair

I totally agree with Rick on the matter.  we do not want to affect someone's
Intellectual property as a standard.  if someone elects to go the dc route
in their PSE that is their choice.
basically we do not dictate what can not be done...
we should have alternatives to doing this unlpug-detection in a way that
respects someone's IP, when and if it applies...

my 2c.

Roger