Volunteers needed

All,

In light of the current discussion regarding PSE
output impedance and PD input impedance, I propose that
we see what kind of data is available to us now, and
how consistent are the results turn out to be.

For the PSE closed loop output impedance, would anyone
volunteer to measure the closed loop output impedance
of the power supply they use/plan-to-use? If the power
supply is a purchased item, the manufacturer should be
able to provide the information.

I'd also like to see a brief discussion over the appropriate
range of frequencies.

comments?

It is June already........

Brian