[802.3af] Single port insertion time issue.

Guys,
Attached short summary of the issue with the data that we have so far.
Please review it in order to close this issue.

Thanks

Yair.

 <<Single Port Insertion Time -Considering System Aspects.pdf>>

Darshan Yair
Chief   Engineer
> PowerDsine Ltd.  -  Powering Converged Networks
> 1 Hanagar St., P.O. Box 7220
> Neve Ne'eman Industrial Zone
> Hod Hasharon 45421, Israel
Tel:  +972-9-775-5100, Cell: +972-54-893019
Fax: +972-9-775-5111