[802.3af] Draft comments

The ballot tool has made it to the private area and is ready for you to start
generating comments.  It is a rather large package, 2.3 Meg so you won't want to
get it via dial-up service.  Remember that we set August 30 as the closing date
for the comments, after that comments may not get addressed in time for the
Interim.  If you have any problem with the tool, please let myself and Steve
know and we will attempt to address them (should any occur.)

Time to get going.

 Mike