[802.3af] QUESTION To our S-Teamed Editor

Mike

I look at pages 21-27 and they intrigued me, i must admit, but whether we voted them
in or not is not the issue, i don't recall seeing any data on the subject matters in
these pages that supports their validity, applicability, or feasibility.

the point is, most likely they will help us, and possibly are useful to include.
but are we HOPING that we can meet them???.  NO ONE  has supported them
with data to prove that they will not cause us lots of pain...

just wanted the group to know that it is not clear what their impact on this whole
thing is.  what is someone else take on this, Yair, Rick, Don...
thank's

roger