[802.3af] 802.3af September Interim Meeting - Portsmouth, NH

Colleagues:

Here is more information on the meeting venue, provided by Gerry Nadeau of
UNH.

Pre-Meeting
--------------
Assorted Chilled Juices
Assorted Breakfast Pastries
Freshly Brewed Coffee and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Specialty Teas

Mid-Morning
--------------
Fresh Whole Fruit
Freshly Brewed Coffee and Decaffeinated Coffee
Selection of Specialty Teas

Afternoon
--------------
Freshly Baked Cookies and Brownies
Assorted Soft Drinks and Flavored Poland Spring Water

The above will be provided by our gracious host.

The hotel restaurant can't accommodate a group of our size at lunchtime.
They will set up a deli table with sandwiches, soup, chips and so forth for
$7.95. Gerry will also provide us with a list  of local restaurants.

Thanks again to Gerry and UNH for all of their support!

See you on Monday,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Co-Chair, ESTA Control Protocols Working Group
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Chair, IEEE 802.3af DTE Power via MDI Task Force
http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/index.html
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229