[802.3af] EMI interference on Copper Bundles

I have a question as to whether or not power on the unused or used pairs
will affect data transport on copper bundles running between floors. For
example.  If I have 96 cables in a bundle running from the IDF on one floor
to another floor.  Does the standard as it currently stands address any
potential EMI or power interference to the data transport within the bundle.
The assumption is that using UTP cabling with a large number of cables
bundled together would generate a substantial amount of heat.  This is a
fairly standard deployment for ethernet in buildings where the 100 meter
distance would not be exceeded. Even larger bundles of cables are common.
This may have no impact at all  so I am just wondering what part of the
standard addresses this concern. Any help would be appreciated.

 Regards
Paul McMillan
Solutions Architect
CCDA