[802.3af] Category 6 cabling

Hello All,

As a follow on question that I made earlier, Has anyone been faced with
potential warranty issues from cabling manufacturers? Specifically,
manufacturers referencing channel to channel certification being voided if
power is applied over the cabling infrastructure. This is specific to a
category 6 wiring implementation.  This leads to a more obvious question
which is everything I have read on the 802.3af specification references
category 5 cabling. I assume the category 6 or 7 cabling is addressed.

 Regards
Paul McMillan
Solutions Architect
CCDA