[802.3af] GREECE - CYPRUS: Logisitcs & Warehousing

Title: Frakapor Group of Companies
Dear Sirs,

We have the pleasure to present to you Frakapor Group of Companies.

Our group of companies, Frakapor specializes in providing a complete package of logistics services. Established in 1979, Frakapor has been one of the most dynamically developing logistics company in Cyprus and Greece. Frakapor Group consists of 8 companies of which 3 operate in Greece and 5 in Cyprus.

The main services that the group offers are:
  • Warehousing
  • Customs Clearance
  • Distribution
  • Freight Forwarding
  • 3PL
  • Courier Services
Our services solutions are recognized for their insight and technological advancements. The individual customers approach and professionalism ensure our leading market position in Cyprus and Greece.

We offer complete supply chain solutions with emphasis on warehousing, customs clearance, VAT and tax representation, order fulfillment, order assembly as well as distribution. Our forwarding companies in Cyprus and Greece with agents around the world ensure professional service and competitive rates for both sea freight and airfreight loads.

As true professionals we are trying to continuously meet and satisfy the demands of our clients.

We are in a position to offer logistics solutions according to your needs for Cyprus, Greece and the Balkan countries and we firmly believe that with such cooperation you can reduce your inventory and transportation management costs by 15 to 30%.

Our modern warehousing facilities located in Aspropyrgos-Athens and Kalochori-Thessaloniki give us the advantage to cover all of Greece as well as to have access to the Balkan countries. With our offices in the port of Piraeus and Thessaloniki, we are able to quickly process all incoming and outgoing container loads, organize all customs formalities and manage the goods on behalf of our clients according to their preferences and instructions.

Our aim is to establish long-term relations with serious companies and to continuously develop and offer logistics services according to their needs.

Detailed information about Frakapor Group of companies can be found on our web page as well as the flash presentation above which we hope you will enjoy.

For any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us.

In the meantime we remain,

Sincerely Yours,
Chris Chrysostomou
Marketing & Int'l Relations Director