From: owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@majordomo.ieee.org]On Behalf Of Geoff Thompson
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 12:45 PM
To: Mike_S_McCormack@3com.com
Cc: stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802.3af] Late comment

Mike-

You are correct.
I believe that the committee accepted the late comment as:

        "Worthy of consideration and inclusion into the comment database for 4.0"

That was all that I was looking for at the time.
I also believe that the status of this particular comment is that it has not yet been actually considered by the Comment Resolution Group.

The purpose of my message was so that the comment had a paper trail and would actually get put into the comment database (with fair warning) and be up for formal resolution at the Santa Clara meeting.

Thanks for putting it where it belongs.

more below..