[802.3af] IEEE802.3 2000 Clause 40 (1000Base-T)

Title: IEEE802.3 2000 Clause 40 (1000Base-T)

To whom it may concern,

Hi, I have came across this email addr from the website. I am hoping someone
could help me with my problems involving IEEE802.3ab clause 40 (1000Base-T)
standard.

I have been doing the conformance testing based on figure 40.22 shown in the
IEEE802.3 2000. However my results fail although I have good equipments like
LeCroy scope that is doing all the signal processing (averaging, filtering and
post processing). I follow the test setup exactly the same shown in that figure.
Hereby attached a copy of my test setup. I have no idea why it fails.

I would appreciate any advises or help given to me. Thank you.

Regards,
eileen
Allied Telesyn Int (Asia) Pte Ltd

Testfixt.tif