No Subject

Colleagues:

D4.01, the proofreading TF review draft, is now available in the private area of the website.  New comment databases, sorted by page and reflecting the comments as of the close of the Vancouver meetings, are available in the comments section of the website.

Please carefully compare the database with D4.01 to insure that all comment resolutions have been made properly.  Also, please check for any discrepancies that may have been created by the comment resolutions that we may have missed during the meeting.

Please send your notes to Chad Jones at cmjones@cisco.com.  If you still have the comment tool from D4.0, use that to make notes.  If not, send a text file in the form of -  Comment:     Suggested Remedy:.

Remember, you are not commenting on the draft; you are proofreading and double-checking what has changed from Draft 4.0 to D4.01.  We are looking for discrepancies from what the TF decided in Vancouver and what is in the draft.  New comments unrelated to the document changes will not be accepted at this time.

Please return your notes by Friday January 24, 2003.

In case you missed the links in my previous email:

Comment databases are available at the URL-

http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/comments/d4.0/index.html

Draft available at the URL -

http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/private/drafts/d4.01/index.html

See you next week

Chad Jones                                    cmjones@cisco.com

Hardware Engineer                        Phone: 330-664-7818

WNBU Engineering                        Fax: 330-664-7990

Cisco Systems

320 Springside Drive

Suite 350

Akron, OH 44333-4500                  www.cisco.com