From: Mike_S_McCormack@3com.com [mailto:Mike_S_McCormack@3com.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 8:35 PM
To: stds-802-3-pwrviamdi@mail.ieee.org
Subject: [802.3af] Comment #172

I had the poor taste to provide a comment asking that double insulated PDs
be allowed.  When this was discussed, I was asked to prepare specific
changes, in proper IEEE format, that would be required for implementation.
I've prepared the change pages and circulated them to some of you for
feedback.  I believe that they are now ready for prime time and would like
to provide them as my suggested remedy to my comment.  A PDF of the changes
is located at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/af/public/jan03_2/mccormack_1_0103.pdf

Thanks