-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Karam [mailto:rkaram@cisco.com]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 1:24 PM
To: Yair Darshan
Cc: 'David Law (E-mail)'; 'John Jetzt (E-mail)'; 'Fred Schindler
(Business Fax)'; 'Scarlson (E-mail)'; 'Fred Schindler (E-mail)';
'Pat_Thaler (E-mail)'; 'Bob. Grow (E-mail)'; 'Gthompso (E-mail)'; 'Mike
S McCormack (E-mail)'; Stds-802-3-Pwrviamdi (E-mail)
Subject: Re: [802.3af] Diode bridge both on the spare and data pairs

Hi

Yair is right on for this one, we may want to look a bit closer whether a
full bridge
or two diodes are needed, but left open- this may be an issue.

we worked on this last meeting so for those who attended this is not too
surprising.

thank's
roger