Re: [RE] RESG Interim Meeting - Ottawa, CA - September 30 - October 1, 2004

David-

The reflector traffic shows a big divergence in opinion on what the RESG is
supposed to be doing. Discussing technical proposals without agreement on
objectives simply wastes time.

Let's make sure we all understand and agree on what we are trying to do.
There will be plenty of time for tech talk after that! :-)

--Steve

Steven B. Carlson
President
Chair, ESTA ACN Task Group
http://www.esta.org
Secretary, IEEE 802.3 CSMA/CD Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/
High Speed Design, Inc.
11929 NW Old Quarry Road
Portland, OR 97229