Re: [RE] Sariowan comments to DRAFT Objectives 09/30/2004

1) The source has queuing requirements (after all, it may already be
transmitting another packet). Any intervening bridges will add queuing since
the appropriate output port(s) may be busy. There will be queuing and
delays.

2) *and* we forgot to add one more line in the objectives: Support for
multiple bridges in the network (max hop count TBD, but probably limited to
whatever gives us our worst case network delay time of 10ms) ... if we
assume 250us per bridge, that still allows 40 hops ... probably good enough
even for Bill Gates' house.