Re: [RE] Sariowan comments to DRAFT Objectives 09/30/2004

That *might* work for single bridges, but not for cascaded bridges ... and
that is one of the objectives.

We need a scalable solution ... and any kind of pure scheduling solution has
conflicts with normal "best effort" traffic and with cascaded bridges.